Thursday, April 1, 2010

Time Machine


Hey guys! What's going on? How are vacations treating y'all? Any new place to visit? I've been staying in home most of the week, you know, with ha family and such… good times. Do you remember last weekend post? There we just discovered how come is time travel possible (at least, theoretically) and how people doing their own research have gone to that conclusion… yeah, everything is fancy and all, but, what about a real transport of traveling?

Last entry I said I had a 'shocking' surprise, well, I do have it and, without further introduction, I'll spill it out: There's in the works a time machine that has caught the eyes of the ones who know about it, specially researchers who see no fault in all the theory and science behind it… Emmet Brown, watch out!

The person in charge for this operation… Dr. Ron Mallett, how did everything started for him? A year after his dad passed away, he read a Time Machine comic book and got inspirited and manufactured a plan to see his old man again… nearly 50 years after he thinks he's got his answer right… the creation of a time machine that doesn't challenge the laws of physics, all seems to be real.

How does this machine work? Well, it's based in Einstein's Relativity Theory (big words in there) and a laser ring to twist time… pretty cool huh? Yeah yeah, but how does it actually work? You got me. that's why Dr. Mallett work seems so ingenious, and as a matter of fact, he explains it quite well in the Discovery coverage he was on (a sneak preview below). The only thing is that, though all the theory is there, his latest experiments involve particles, atoms and such (no living beings)… even if that's the case… I can't wait… it sounds awesome!

What do you think about it? Personally I think is one of the most amazing stuff I've heard in a long time, usually time travel is called the Holy Grail of science, so you get this is a pretty huge deal. As we know from the last post time travel is theoretically correct, and this machine is also accurate in theory, so only good things can happen. I know it could pass maybe a hundred of years or more before we can see humans traveling through time, even if that's the case I don't mind waiting (that is, my descendants will wait for me).

Do you like the idea? If you have anything to say 'bout it you know where to leave a comment (scroll down and you're there). If you could do one trip in this machine… who would you go with and when? Past or future? See you this weekend… keep enjoying the week… you deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment