Monday, April 5, 2010

Time Travel Proof


Hi everybody! So… for some of you vacations are almost done… sad times! And for the rest of you, you might get another week of fun and excitement… enjoy! If you don't fit any of these categories, then congrats because you belong to unemployment! For today I want to finalize my time travel posts adding a last 3rd entry and making this a time travel trilogy! Yeah! First we found out time travel is indeed possible, no physics law can tell us different, then we found out a real time machine is being built as we speak (ok, ok… as we 'read' each other) by Dr. Ron Mallett. What could possibly top these two topics?

Well, I sadly can't surprise you all since there's a little something in every post called 'The Title' and though it guides you with the general idea of an entry, it simply kills the factor of surprise. A while ago I came across a small video where a person claims to have THE proof that time travel is possible… what? Well, if I had some kind of evidence sure I'd be showing it to the world, but then again, I do not, and as a spectator I'll definitely will give him the benefit of the doubt.

What would you do if you have some sort of evidence regarding time travel? Would you keep it to yourself or share it to the world? And what if you were the one to experience a time travel first hand? I mean, I know we are stepping in the 'if' realm, and though it doesn't exist is a realm that allows us to dream and to wonder things with a different view. If people didn't dream we wouldn't travel in cars, airplanes or even communicate with cellphones… what a shame would that be!

Let's pretend for the sake of argument the proof isn't fake… ok. Then, what is this so called proof made of? Well, it is a video taken from a cellphone, so you can tell the quality is very low-res, and no witnesses, just the guy who filmed it. It turns out this fella met himself (that is, from the future) and got both of them in the video, same outfits, same tattoos, same facial expressions… but same person? I'll let you be the judge of that. 

I'm just going to say one thing and one thing only about the video. From what we learned in the first time travel post, we know (according to physicists) that we cannot alter the past, we can only be viewers. With that argument in mind, it wouldn't be hard for me not to buy this proof. I know is easy to dismiss this video a call it fake, there's a ton of things to criticize about it, but what if this could happen to you?

I'd probably passed out, dismiss it as a weird dream and then move on. It wouldn't be so easy for me to accept such an experience. I know I sound like a soft guy with my response, but the mere fact of truly knowing time travel is possible in my time it'd rock my world so hard! The possibilities would be endless from this point on. Just watching this video and wanting it to be real tells us our wishes to believe in what seems to be impossible and foremost, to believe in miracles.

What do you think about it? Do you dismiss it or do you want to believe  that something else is possible? See you all next post and if you go back to work, do so with a smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment